candy filled cookies
2 ½ cups all purpose flour
1-teaspoon baking powder
1-teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1-cup peanut butter
¾ cup dark brown sugar
½ cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
20 mini snicker bar candies, each chopped into 8 pieces
- Heat oven 350F.
- In bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In stand mixer fitted with paddle, beat sugar and peanut butter for 1 minute or until blended. Add sugars; beat 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; blend well.
- With mixer on low, gradually add dry ingredients until just mixed in.
- Stir in chopped candy bars.
- Using a cookie scoop drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheets about 2-inches apart.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Category: cookies
- Method: baking
Keywords: snickers, candy, baked goods, cookie-swap, bake sale