¾ cup frozen Maine wild blueberries plus additional for garnish
1 (5.3 oz) container Greek nonfat blueberry yogurt
½ large red apple, quartered (do not peel)
4 large fresh basil leaves plus a sprig for garnish
1 tablespoon honey
1/8-teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 small frozen banana
2 tablespoons plain Greek nonfat yogurt
1 (5.3 oz) container Greek nonfat coconut cream yogurt
2 ice cubes
- In high-powered blender combine blueberries, blueberry yogurt, apple, basil, honey and cinnamon until smooth. Measure out ½ cup and divide between two serving glasses.
- Add banana and plain yogurt to remaining mixture in blender; blend until smooth.
- Top off glasses evenly using just half of the blueberry-banana mixture.
- Add half of the coconut cream yogurt and the ice cubes to the remaining mixture in the blender; blend until smooth. Divide evenly between glasses.
- Spoon or pipe remaining coconut cream yogurt on top. Sprinkle with wild blueberries. Garnish with basil sprig.
- Category: drink
- Method: blender
Keywords: smoothie, wild blueberry, basil, apple, healthy, breakfast