as many slabs of ribs as you need (no trimming necessary)
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Butcher Block Rib Sauce
- Heat oven to 500F. Fill a roasting pan (I used my oven broiler pan) with 1/2-inch of water. Place a rack on the pan.
- Season ribs generously with salt and pepper; place on rack. Cover the ribs with heavy duty foil, forming a tent so the foil isn’t touching the ribs and seal the foil tightly around the edge of the pan.
- Place in hot oven for 1 hour. Cool in tented foil for 1 hour.
- Remove from pan, wrap in foil and chill until ready to grill.
- Grill ribs, over medium heat, turning and basting with rib sauce, until hot and glazed.
- Be careful as the meat will be falling off the bone….YUM!
- Category: main dish
- Method: grilling
Keywords: ribs, grilled, BBQ, glazed