1 cup (8 oz.) Stirrings’ Simple Watermelon Martini
2 (2-inch) slices fresh ginger
1 fresh lemon wedge, quartered
3 tablespoons Stirrings’ Lemon Drop Martini and Rimmer Cocktail Garnish, on a flat plate
½ cup (4 oz.) silver Tequila
1 (10 oz.) bottle club soda
- In small saucepan, combine watermelon mixer and ginger. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon wedge into the pan and drop the wedge into the mix. Bring watermelon mixture just to a simmer; turn off heat and let steep 15 minutes to infuse ginger and lemon flavors and cool down.
- Remove and discard ginger and lemon wedge.
- Run a fresh lemon wedge around rim of 4 serving glasses; turn moistened glass edge in rimmer to coat.
- Fill glasses ¾-full with ice. Pour infused watermelon mix and tequila into a 2-cup measure; stir.
- Divide mixture evenly among glasses.
- Top off with club soda.
- Slice remaining two lemon wedges into thinner slices. Garnish each cocktail with a slice of lemon and fresh pomegranate seeds.
For a mocktail simply eliminate the tequila and top off your drink with additional club soda or your favorite flavored soda water.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: drink
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: watermelon, martini, mocktail, lemon drop, holiday