Crispy Cheese Cups
2 ounces cream cheese, softened
½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1-package (15 count) mini fillo shells
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Norm’s Farms Elderberry Ginger Pecan Jam
Blueberry Elderberry Vinaigrette & Marinade
¼ cup Norm’s Farms Blueberry Elderberry Preserves
¼ cup canola oil
¼ cup fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce (regular or low-sodium)
2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Heat oven 350F. Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese and pepper until well blended.
- Remove shells from all packaging.
- Fill shells with cheese mixture and place on a baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and top each with a small spoonful of jam.
- Return to oven and bake 1 to 2 more minutes or until heated through.
Whisk all ingredients until well blended. Drizzle over your favorite salad as a vinaigrette or use as a marinade on fresh chicken and/or pork. I like to marinade meat overnight and grill the next day.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: appetizer
- Method: baking