decorated like footballs these are perfect for a tailgate football game
½ cup crushed salted pretzels
¼ cup powdered sugar
¼ cup salted caramel peanut butter spread
1-tablespoon soft butter
½ cup chocolate melts (Ghirardelli brand recommended)
½ tablespoon coconut oil
fleur de sel
- Mix pretzels, powdered sugar, peanut butter spread and butter; chill.
- Shape into 1-inch round balls or footballs.
- In small bowl, in microwave, melt chocolate and coconut oil, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Dip balls to coat and place on wax paper to set.
- Sprinkle immediately with salt. Decorate with fondant laces, if making footballs.
- Category: dessert
Keywords: chocolate covered pretzels, caramel, salted, sweet treat, bon bon, football, game day