Easy and versatile hummus recipe
1 clove garlic
1 (15 oz.) can chick peas (garbanzo beans), drained, liquid reserved (aka: aquafaba)
¼ cup Chosen Foods Harissa avocado oil mayo
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons sesame tahini
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- With food processor fitted with metal blade and running, drop garlic through the feed tube. When garlic is finely chopped turn off machine.
- Add chick peas; process about 30 seconds or until coarsely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients including 1 tablespoon of reserved aquafaba.
- Process mixture until smooth scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- Add additional aquafaba to thin mixture to desired dip consistency. Stored covered in refrigerator.