2 cups oats
1 cup raw nuts (I used almonds, pecans, hazelnuts)
½ cup dried fruit
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
½ cup shredded coconut
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
2 teaspoons chia seeds
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cardamom
¼ teaspoon lemon grass powder
1 egg white
½ cup hot honey
¼ cup coconut oil
- Heat oven 325F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk egg white, honey and oil.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry making sure dry ingredients are fully coated.
- Spread mixture onto prepared pan.
- Bake, stirring every 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
Keywords: granola, snack, wholesome, crunchy, hot honey, seeds