Full of flavor this is a family favorite.
1 head cauliflower
3 tablespoon Olive Oil, divided
½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons Non-pareil Capers, drained, rinsed
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
¼ cup golden raisins
2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Heat oven 450F. Cut cauliflower into 1/2-inch thick slices. Place in a large baking pan.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss around.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, turning twice, until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, warm the remaining olive oil and capers over medium heat.
- In a large serving bowl, toss cauliflower, warm caper oil, lemon juice, raisins, and pine nuts. Season with additional salt, pepper and lemon juice, if needed.
Cauliflower can also be separated into florets instead of slicing.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: side dish
- Method: roasting
- Cuisine: Sicilian
Keywords: roasted vegetables, grief lesson, happiness, easy sides, roasted