Healthy and delicious
1-cup fresh frozen wild blueberries
1 ½ tablespoons real maple syrup
2 chai flavored tea bags
½ cup milk (or almond milk)
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place blueberries and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup in blender.
- In small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from heat. Add tea bags; let steep for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat milk with remaining ½ tablespoon of maple syrup and 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon just to a simmer, stirring to combine.
- Add hot tea to blender with blueberries. Add ¼ cup of the hot milk mixture; blend well.
- Froth the remaining milk mixture with an immersion blender or tool specially designed for frothing milk.
- Divide the hot tea mixture among two mugs and top with frothy milk.
- Sprinkle with additional blueberries and cinnamon, if desired. Serve warm.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: drink
- Method: stovetop/blender
Keywords: latte, frothed milk, wild blueberries, healthy, smoothie, chai tea