Give this crunchy nutty granola a try.
2 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 cup slivered almonds
1 cup chopped hazelnuts
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 cup sesame seeds
2 teaspoons vanilla bean powder
1/2 cup organic blue agave
1/4 cup coconut oil
1-teaspoon hazelnut extract
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
1 cup dried cherries
- Heat oven 250F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, toss oats, almonds, hazelnuts, coconut, sesame seeds, vanilla bean powder.
- In small saucepan, over low heat, warm agave and coconut oil.
- Remove from heat; stir in hazelnut and almond extract.
- Drizzle agave mixture over oat mixture, stirring until oat mixture is moistened.
- Spoon granola on baking sheet flattening it out into an even layer. Sprinkle with the salt.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes for even browning.
- Cool. Stir in dried cherries. Store in airtight container.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 75 minutes
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: granola, blue agave, nuts and seeds, oats