refreshing holiday drink
Cranberry Pear Rosemary Spritzer” servings=”4″]
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup pear brandy
¼ cup Cape Cod Select Premium Frozen Cranberries
1 sprig fresh rosemary plus additional for garnish
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
½ cup (4 ounces) good quality vodka
1 cup (8 ounces) cold prosecco or cranberry flavored seltzer
- In small saucepan, over medium heat, swirl sugar, pear brandy, cranberries and rosemary until sugar is dissolved and mixture comes just to a boil. Let mixture steep and cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove and reserve cranberries. Remove and discard rosemary sprig.
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine cranberry pear syrup, lime juice and vodka; shake well.
- Pour over 4 ice filled glasses. Top each with ¼ cup (2 ounces) prosecco or cranberry flavored seltzer.
- For glass garnish: skewer reserved cranberries onto fresh rosemary sprigs and drape on top of glass.
the cranberry syrup can be made in advance and kept chilled in the refrigerator
- Category: drink
- Method: stovetop
Keywords: spritzer, holiday, beverage, cranberry, rosemary, vodka, prosecco