1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup corn meal
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups milk
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch baking pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Combine milk, eggs, vegetable oil and butter in a small bowl; mix well.
- Add to flour mixture; stir until just blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE for 35 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Category: quick breads
- Method: baking
Keywords: org bread, quick and easybread, muffins, c