chocolate covered salted caramel PB pretzel balls is a mouthful of goodness
Luckily, (for me) he was required to take at least 2 art classes in high school. As a freshman football player he chose “dance for athletes” and ceramics.
His ceramic pieces are so precious and give great insight into who he was. I am grateful to his teacher who allowed such expression in these beautiful tiles. Hunting, camp fires, the woods….he lived these scenes.
Morning, noon and night. Winter, spring, summer and fall. The boy was creative and artistic and I suppose always longing to be in the woods rather than in school.
Wish I had understood that better back then and I wish I wasn’t telling this story now.Print
decorated like footballs these are perfect for a tailgate football game
½ cup crushed salted pretzels
¼ cup powdered sugar
¼ cup salted caramel peanut butter spread
1-tablespoon soft butter
½ cup chocolate melts (Ghirardelli brand recommended)
½ tablespoon coconut oil
fleur de sel
- Mix pretzels, powdered sugar, peanut butter spread and butter; chill.
- Shape into 1-inch round balls or footballs.
- In small bowl, in microwave, melt chocolate and coconut oil, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Dip balls to coat and place on wax paper to set.
- Sprinkle immediately with salt. Decorate with fondant laces, if making footballs.
- Category: dessert
Keywords: chocolate covered pretzels, caramel, salted, sweet treat, bon bon, football, game day